Thursday, July 10, 2008
Now that we've gone from B to O
It's been slight over a month since I am with this 'new' organization after the acquisition. Challenges are roughly the same in nature, but 10 times the scope since employee population within APAC is already in the mid 30K range. Good thing is that there are ample number of people in our team versus the old environment. Travel has increase quite a bit and the sense of austerity didn't seem to be quite sufficient.
Ah, got to meet Tracy and Christoph when they spend a few days over here. Seem just too rush and during a busy period, but nevertheless, it was great to see them here. Well, better planning next time perhaps.
Guess Kelvin is trying out the new 'toys' - 85mm f/1.8 and the SB600. I soon realize one pitfall in taking digital photos.....they never get posted or filed properly (at least that goes true with yours truly!) :-( Wonder if I am the only one.... :-)
Ah, got to meet Tracy and Christoph when they spend a few days over here. Seem just too rush and during a busy period, but nevertheless, it was great to see them here. Well, better planning next time perhaps.
Guess Kelvin is trying out the new 'toys' - 85mm f/1.8 and the SB600. I soon realize one pitfall in taking digital photos.....they never get posted or filed properly (at least that goes true with yours truly!) :-( Wonder if I am the only one.... :-)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]