Friday, May 02, 2008

What a long lapse... :-P

It's been ages since this blog was updated and I guess I haven't done much to get hooked in. I was reminded when I checked on Jason's and Kelvin's blogs to catch up with how the kids are growing up.

Wow...they have indeed grown and I'll get a chance to see them next week when I am back.

The namesake of this blog "More More" has passed on last Nov. Auntie was sad and distressed for weeks and we all missed More More. Age has caught up with her and we will always remember how intelligent and loving she is.

Two months ago we decided to get another pet...infact, we ended up with TWO. We call them D&G - nothing to do with fashion, just Dor-dor and Gar-gar. They are Westhighland Terriers, a lovely pair of sisters from the same litter. When we brought them home, they were small and I can support each in one hand on my palm below their bellies. Now, they are 6 months old and weight 4.5kg at least...and growing.

I will post pics soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]