Saturday, May 03, 2008
Tokina AT-X 116 for my Nikon

Bought this super-wide lense last month and it is really wide.
Here you see all of my crowded living room.
Comments:
<< Home
How do you like your new lens?
Any lens you don't use anymore? Pass it to Tracy and I'll have a blast with it on my D80 as well ;)
Looking for something good for low light/indoors.
Any lens you don't use anymore? Pass it to Tracy and I'll have a blast with it on my D80 as well ;)
Looking for something good for low light/indoors.
One excellent lens to keep. i can take a wall of flipcharts standing 3 feet away from the way. that's really wide. people get scared in group photos as I come close to them and they thought this is a fisheye lens. it isn't.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
