Sunday, May 04, 2008

7 Habits of Highly Effective People

Time flies... I was certified to run this program internally for our employees in 2006 and now I have already conducted over 10 programs across Asia Pacific. Each time I run it, it provides me additional meaning to what I do every day. I firmly believe that it only take us a few minutes a day to fully understand ourselves, reinforce our personal goals and purpose, and take one further step to understand the people around us if we are to be effective in our lifes.
http://www.franklincovey.com/flash/FC_7H_signature_program_v8.swf

If there is one training program that you can only afford to spend time on, this is THE choice.

3 weeks ago I was in Bangalore running this program. This week, I will do this program in Singapore for our ASEAN team. With the Oracle-BEA transition, people are looking for opportunities to reaffirm their purpose, to find directions, and to focus on things that they have control over. The 7 habits becomes the fundamental self-disciplines that will allow oneself to rediscover all these.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]