Friday, May 26, 2006

As they say "It's never too late...."

Yes, it is never too late to try (blogging). Lots and, literally, LOTS of people 'blog' but there is one blog that inspired me to join the multitude out there. The Little One.....

"The Little One"
http://samanthayuen.blogspot.com/ constantly presented me with glimpse of special moments capturing the adventures of my sweet grand-daughter Samantha as she grows up. A snapshot in time that is recorded and accessible anytime, anywhere. Nice!! Imagine Samantha, years later, looking back at all these captured moments. Isn't technology great?

Today I had wanted to post a message on The Little One's blog and I found out that I need to be a blogger. I'd wanted to do a blog for our pets anyway, so there you have it. A new blog call "MoreMore than friends".

You probably wonder why this name for a blog. Good point, but I'll let you know in the next post. :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]